We couldn’t be more excited to share this news with you! Today LinkedIn announced the Top Indian Startups 2021 on the rise and Verloop.io made the list.
LinkedIn ranks top 25 startups based on four pillars: employee growth, company’s engagement with its employees, ability to attract top talent (from companies ranked in LinkedIn Top Companies list) and jobseeker interest.
Like for the rest of the world, the pandemic created unprecedented challenges for our company’s growth in all aspects, from sales to hiring to employee well-being. Hence, being included in this list, even during these turbulent times, reflects our commitment to building a company with an open and rewarding culture.
This recognition comes quickly on the heels of being recognised as Leader in 4 categories in G2’s Fall Report 2021. These two recognitions are a testament to our commitment to serving our clients and employees at the same time.
Why is Verloop.io one of the top startups to work with?
At Verloop.io, we strive to create a place where Loopers can work on some of their best work and solve interesting problems in the customer support domain.
We understand that employees are the foundation of a company’s success. Loopers have been resilient, passionate and agile throughout this journey and are the reason we’ve been recognised as a place where top talent wants to work with.
Even in this remote working model, we’ve extended our efforts to build Verloop.io as a place that excites and challenges our employees. We are proud to see how the team has come together to successfully serve our customers and support each other.
Here’s a look at what makes Verloop a top startup in India:
Despite the remote work environment and limited interactions with one another, our employees have found creative ways to stay connected and feel a sense of belonging. Work is collaborative and fun and we’ve pushed ourselves to be the best version of ourselves. Loopers have come together to align with Verloop.io’s values of:
- Solve with focus on the end customers,
- Create trust & transparency, over-communicate,
- Back it up with data,
- Be better than yesterday, against, yourself,
- Chaos is the only constant,
- Be vulnerable, ask for & offer help and
- Action over perfection, long term over the short term.
Health and well-being:
With the boundaries between work and life becoming blurry, to focus on employee wellness, some of the benefits we offered include:
- allowance for home office setup;
- a monthly allowance for internet and team catchups,
- recreational/counselling sessions such as yoga class, Madhubani art workshop, entertainment (stand-up comedy) sessions; and
- COVID-19 Insurance coverage to name a few.
We are committed to building an inclusive and equitable company. We’ve undertaken various initiatives to boost diversity such as:
- reaching out to girls-only colleges for virtual recruitment drives,
- providing an environment of growth and equality for female staff for higher retention and
- giving higher referral bonuses for referring female candidates.
Interested in joining us?
We have grown 3x during the pandemic and plan on growing our team by 2x in the next 8 months. We are actively hiring across the board for engineering, product, customer success, marketing and sales positions. Our offices are located in Singapore, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates and South Africa, in addition to India.
Check out our open positions.