General - MENA
Up to 80% of customers say customer experience is as important as the product or service. To ensure customers get a delightful experience, companies spend a lot on customer support.
What’s more, a bad customer experience can cost companies approximately $41 billion every year.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- State of the Customer Care Industry
- How Traditional Self-Service Is Not Enough
- Conversational AI for Self-Service
- What Can Be Automated
- How Proactive Outreach Can Deflect Tickets and Hence Reduce Costs
- Human Agents v/s AI Agents: the Cost Analysis