Chatbots are a great medium to engage with your customers.
When a customer is enquiring about an order, the chatbot pulls information from a CRM and responds to the users with relevant information. After closing a chat, the chatbot asks the user to share the feedback and this data is then synched back on the CRM or filled in a Google Sheet for analysis.
Chatbots are always there to respond to customer enquiries, resolve frequently asked questions, personalise interactions, schedule meetings, sell/upsell products and services, collect feedback, inform about upcoming events, follow up with customers, etc.
To do all this, your chatbot needs to juggle between many apps. That’s where integration comes into the picture. You need to integrate your marketing CRM, email service provider, ticketing system, payment gateway etc. with your chatbot to personalise your customer’s journey.
That’s a lot of integration and a lot of API keys being exchanged. It can be confusing and might require the technical team’s help. However, there is one software that makes this process simpler. And that is Zapier.
A match made in heaven
Marrying your conversational chatbot with Zapier not only makes all these integrations effortless but also enhances your customer’s experience and saves you a ton of money. You can boost customer support by hyper-personalising your customer conversations and doubling down on customer engagement.
Before getting into why chatbot and Zapier integration is a match made in heaven, you need to know a little about the tool.
What is Zapier and zaps?
Zapier is a software tool that connects different software applications. It automates processes in such a way that two or more applications can talk to each other and achieve a goal.
Zaps are customisable workflows you create to automate sequences. Every zap is made of two parts: a trigger and one or more actions. Every time a trigger event happens, a zap runs the subsequent actions as per your settings and achieves the set tasks. All the actions are performed within seconds and in real-time.
Coming back to the match made in heaven, Zapier connects your chatbot to all your customer service tools and apps. From the chats, it can filter out suitable information and send it to tools that collect such data. And when interacting with the user, it can pull information from relevant tools and personalise conversations.
You can broadly classify the activities under two categories
- Export data – In this, Zapier collects customer data and syncs it with your apps, be it Google Sheets, CRM, or ticketing solutions.
- Import data – Here, Zapier pulls customer information from your apps to hyper-personalise your customer interaction.
With these two actions, you can optimise many of your support operations. Be it simple tasks or complex ones, you can build zaps for almost all processes and automate them. You can say, your chatbot is more effective with a Zapier integration. And there are infinite things you can do with this integration. (P.S. Provided your support automation tool provides this integration out of the box.)
Things you can do with Zapier integration:
- Connect your chatbot recipe with the 1000s of your favourite app with no code.
- Segment audiences based on specific categories.
- Personalise messages by pulling data from your marketing CRM, ticketing solutions, etc.
- Support forms and keep a record of all fields in an organised manner
- Nurture your customer base with highly targeted campaigns.
There is something for everyone…
But it’s not just your customer’s experience that improves. Chatbot-Zapier integration also helps you strengthen your customer support team. You can automate the following:
- Verify emails, qualify leads and share hot leads with the sales team.
- Send emails, notes, etc. to internal team members.
- Create, modify and delete tickets on ticketing systems.
- Communicate with other team members on other channels such as Slack.
- Sync data in real-time so all team members are on the same page all the time.
These automation workflows can maximise your business profits with minimum effort. Especially if they are customised trigger-action workflows. Some of the main benefits you’ll see are:
- Save time, cost and energy by cutting off repetitive and time-consuming tasks.
- Be more responsive and converse with personalised data to build customer relationships.
- Generate more revenue by re-engaging customers at appropriate times.
- Enhance and streamline inter-team collaboration and communication.
Do more with Verloop.io – Zapier integration
Verloop.io is an official Zapier Partner. With this partnership, you get access to pre-defined workflows and template zaps that are ready to go with a few clicks.
With Zapier, you can connect your favourite conversational AI platform with 1000s of apps so you can automate, sync and pull customer data — all on auto-pilot and no code required.
Accelerate customer engagement with Verloop.io – Zapier integration
- Create new contacts list on Google Sheets
- Create new tickets, modify existing tickets on Freshdesk and Zendesk
- Pull customer information from Marketing CRM such as Clevertap to personalise engagement
- Send emails to your customer base through HubSpot and Mailchimp
- Track and update lead status on Salesforce
With Verloop.io – Zapier integration, your team can work smarter and your customers will get a rich experience. To get started with Zapier – Verloop.io integration, you can check out our blog here. It is important you discuss with your dedicated customer success manager what integrations are best for your use case and goals.
To learn how you can enable this integration for your business, book a demo with us here.
Verloop.io provides 100+ tech integrations including payments, marketing CRMs, ticketing systems, workflow automation, etc. for businesses to support their tech stack. This has helped businesses to seamlessly integrate their chatbot solution without disturbing their existing tech integrations and rather reaping the most benefits out of the chatbot.