We all crave for having productive days at work. It feels good to know that we hit our numbers for the day. What would be even better? If we could find a path through which we could save time and use our resources wisely to reach the final objective.
Improved productivity means less human sweat, not more.
– Henry Ford
Here are some fun statistics about employees and their famed friend productivity:
- 71% of people said listening to music at work makes them more productive.
- 67% of employees feel that it would be easier to focus on work if important information from all their apps appeared in a single window. Hence, being more productive.
- 86% of employees say they’re most productive when they work alone from home.
- 53% of employees are less productive when their work environment is too cold.
- 92% of employees say having technology that helps them do their job efficiently affects their work satisfaction.