Director of Marketing, Verloop.io
Director of Products, BigBasket
Lead Product Manager, Zivame
The ongoing pandemic has led to significant changes in the way consumers interact with the market. With lockdown restrictions in place across the globe for a substantial part of 2020, a growing Ecommerce industry was extremely useful for many. With an increase in demand, the Ecommerce industry have also had to scale and innovate to keep up with the demand.
- The impact of Covid-19 on the Ecommerce industry
- The Operational, human & tech challenges faced through the pandemic
- How leaders overcame difficulties, who and what helped them
- New innovations/products built to tackle landscape changes
- What is the future? How does a company prepare itself?