Manisha Seewal was the Chief Marketing Officer of Southeast Asia’s first Unicorn car marketplace – CARRO. Currently, she is the CMO of Gumtree Australia and leads efforts in building the brand as a leading destination for buyers and sellers in the automotive market in Australia through CarsGuide and Autotrader.
Manisha is a leader in the Digital Transformation space and has led several “Singapore’s first” digital transformation initiatives, which includes Singapore’s first “Netflix for Cars”- a car subscription-based service, Singapore’s first ChatBot from a life insurer and Singapore’s first Pay-as-you-drive insurance. Manisha is listed amongst one of the world’s 100 Most Influential Chief Marketing Officers and Top 50 Women leaders in Asia.
- How has the customer support space evolved over the years
- Understanding customer support at Carro
- How to measure effectiveness in customer support
- What channels do customers prefer when interacting with brands
- Where the customer support industry is headed in the next 3 years